The Synergy Continues: Summus Grows Stronger With the New Zia Homes
In case you weren’t already convinced that Summus Realty is unlike any other realtor company in the nation, then we’re ready to help make up your mind for good!
If you haven’t already heard of them, we’d like to introduce you to the new-and-improved Zia Homes. We proudly represent Zia as their listing brokerage and want to share with you what you can expect when you partner with them as your home builder.
At Summus Realty, we reach great heights by putting great minds together to reach a common goal. We aim to achieve more, better, and faster. Part of our plan is to create an all-encompassing approach that enhances and guides people through a number of real estate-related endeavors with the most professional, efficient, and dependable entities in the region.
So What’s New With Zia Homes?
As part of its seven-parter companies, Summus Realty represents Zia Homes as a member of its real estate task force. Zia Homes is a unique home builder in El Paso in that makes home buying fun, exciting, and most all, easy. In as little as three easy steps, you can be on your way to owning one of the most beautiful and premier homes in El Paso, freshly built, right out of the oven.
Here’s what it takes:
- Pick a floor plan.
- Fill out a contract.
- And put $100 dollars as earnest money
The Best Home Floor Plans Around
All of the Zia floor plans are first-class modern layouts that aim to meet the needs of the contemporary family. Whether you’re looking for a two-story or one-story home, they have a layout designed for every type of family’s needs. Some of the recent plan additions include:
- Cambric: A two-level multifunctional 2,001 square foot layout with four bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The kitchen, dining room, and family room have an open floor layout for plenty of shared space. The home comes with a study or office space for the modern family.
- Calico: If you’re looking for a contemporary single-level dreamhouse, try this 1,919 square foot plan. It has plenty of open space in the dining and kitchen area, including a mini bar. It has four bedrooms and walk-in closets in every room! The master room is off to one corner of the house for added privacy and space.
- Argyle: This is a tri-level 2,335 square foot architectural wonderland with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. It is both simple and elegant, very functional with a two car garage, open living areas, and much more!
Zia Homes is now constructing homes all across this great city. From the northeast to the east, and the west side of town.
Features That Set Them Apart
In the new renditions of the Zia Homes, you will find plenty of added standard features. Some of these features add a layer of elegance but also increase the performance and energy efficiency of the home. These include:
- Spray foam insulation: Zia now uses spray foam insulation throughout the home. This is a highly-effective insulation method. Since the polyurethane foam hardens and expands it eliminates air pockets and gaps, thus preventing air flow. This type of insulation is regarded as the best in energy efficiency as it maintains a home’s temperature without allowing inside air to escape or outside air to come in.
- Designer kitchens: These designer kitchens will not only offer you plenty of counters and open space, but they come equipped with maple cabinets, granite countertops, a farmhouse sink option, stainless steel appliances, lazy Susans, handy spice racks, and more.
- Stucco: Stucco is a highly sought after and aesthetically pleasing material for homes, but it is also very durable and long-lasting. We use commercial grade stucco for better value and durability.
Learn More About Zia Homes and Summus Realty
Summus Realty is focused on an upward movement. We achieve success by bettering ourselves and always striving to improve. We focus on the idea that joining forces with other talented groups will produce better results for people navigating the real estate market. Our services are geared towards improving home shopper’s experience in buying or selling a home. We are grateful for the new possibilities Zia Homes is bringing to the Summus family. Connect with us today to learn more!