There are many unknowns in life. Embarking on the quest to sell your home is one of these unknowns. For people who have never gone through the ordeal, the road is difficult to navigate. In truth, every situation is different, every home is different, and every real estate market is subject to the fluctuations of several factors including the economy, demographics, crime stats, etc. Summus has been in the real estate game for a long time. We started ten years ago and have since sought to train our realtors in a new approach to the industry. We teach them to uphold the principles of integrity in order to reach success and also to understand the struggles sellers go through — this is why we stand out from other realty companies in the region.
It Begins With a Mindset
We’ve talked about the Summus synergy before and how our legion of seven companies provides an all-encompassing approach to real estate for our sellers and buyers. We started with a question: What can help make the process easier for people? With this powerhouse team, we assemble the most viable and strongest real estate force in the region. From lending companies, roofing companies, and custom home builders, we provide access to the best groups around. We simplify real estate. Real estate is more than signing a piece of paper that transfers ownership; it requires a lot more than that and part of our mission is to guide people down that road so they achieve success.
Our Expertise: Why We Are the Top Sellers
When you work with a Summus agent to sell your home, you are getting someone who wears the Summus ethos on their sleeve. That is, they believe in your success and they want you to achieve it. The mistake people make is that they think that a real estate agent is a real estate agent is a real estate agent. Fake news! Summus works to give you the most value at the same or better cost than any other realty company.
Here’s how we do it:
- Summus Realty spends more generating leads than any of its ten closest competitors.
- Summus Realty has an unmatched marketing strategy that helps get the word out about your property.
- We have over 150 of our agents working throughout the city and the surrounding area.
- Our team consists of highly-trained agents who have access to the latest research, statistics, and potential leads.
We Go the Extra Mile: Additional Services We Offer If You’re Selling
Summus helps sellers hit the ground running. Often times sellers will settle for a terrible deal because they are overwhelmed with the details and upfront costs that they cannot afford. We, however, go the extra mile to ensure that you get the best deal for your home. Sometimes a sale requires a little extra labor, but no other real estate company in the city will do it.
Here’s what Summus offers:
- Detail services– This includes fresh paint and stucco work
- Yard clean up– Remember, curb appeal is huge for selling price. A deep yard clean up might take your house to the next level.
- Deep home cleaning– We’re not talking about a quick sweep, but rather a full-fledged cleaning of the home to make it feel like new.
- Home staging for vacant homes– If you’ve moved out all your stuff, we can help you stage it to increase interest and appeal.
- Floor/carpet cleaning– That’s right. Need to get rid of those awful stains on the carpet? We can help!
- Moving service– If you’re moving within the continental U.S and you need a little extra help, we can help with that too.
- Roof service/replacement– The roof is a big selling point. Summus works with roofing experts and is willing to help you spruce up your roof to get your house on the market, for the most value possible.
So how do you make it happen? Easy, give Summus a call and we’ll come down to do a full evaluation of your home and get you started on the path to a successful sale. At this time, we can give you an estimate and assess what extra services you might need. If you are in a mad rush and need to sell your home fast, we also buy homes for cash.
Reach the Top Faster With Summus
Selling your home can seem overwhelming, but there is a lot at stake. Don’t throw it to the wind. If you’re ready to embark on the unknown, do it with a guide you trust. Summus Realty has two locations to serve you or call Rene Botello for more information at 915-356-0618.