- How many buyers and sellers are you currently working with?
- Do you have a team of agents that will help you to sell my home or are you a solo agent?
- What type of marketing are you doing that will help bring buyers to my home?
- All agents use the MLS and signage. What marketing sets you apart from others?
- Who will photograph my home? Are they a professional photographer?
- Image is very important. When marketing a product you want the highest possible value. Who does your flyers and branding? Does your designer have credentials or a degree?
- Do you have an office? What type of resources does your brokerage offer to assist in selling my home?
- Do you incorporate social media into your marketing? Do you have a Facebook business page? How many likes and reviews do you have? What's your star rating on Facebook, Google, and Yelp?
- Do you use any type of technology like a CRM (Client Relationship Management) to continuously market to anyone that has expressed an interest in my home?
- What commission will you charge to list my home? Is your commission negotiable or do I have different options? Will you be doing a virtual tour for my home? Does that cost extra?
- If I ever have a dispute, does your firm have a management team that will help to resolve the issue? How available are they? May I have their phone number today?
- Do you work closely with any lenders? What types of financing are available to buyers interested in my home?
- Are there any down payment assistance programs available? If so, what kind?
- Which title company do you work with? Which title data plant does your title company use? How far back does the data go from that plant?
- What is the value of my home and how did you come to that value?
- We have the best reviews in the city.
- We have the highest ad spend in Zillow which means more buyers for your home.
- We market our homes with nothing but the best quality. We have an in-house marketing company to include videography.
- We have one-on-one coaching to help launch not only your business, but your life. #SummusPham