Sell Your Home In El Paso – Work With The Best In the City
The Summus philosophy is inspired by transformation. Our realtor coaching embraces it everyday because our teams work in a field that is perpetually transforming. We also transform old homes into desirable properties. As the old adage says: change is the only constant in life and —particularly in the housing market—there is constant change that requires knowledge and adaptation. Some might characterize the market as chaotic, but at Summus we train to see opportunity in the midst of chaos. So no matter what your specific situation is, the specifics of your home, or your timeframe, we will sell it.
Chances are, if you’re looking to sell your home, it’s because of some change in your life. It might be a personal choice to downsize, a relocation, a new career, or the desire to move to a new city or a different neighborhood. Regardless of the reason, selling your home can be a difficult prospect riddled with doubt, trepidation, and fear.
Choose the Right Agent
How do you know that you have made the right choice with a Summus realtor? A good realtor is a combination of many things. They are not one dimensional. They are more than a printed name banner beneath the FOR SALE sign.
Below are some of the qualities a Summs agent possesses:
- Professionalism. Our people are professionals. They not only love their job and showcase a passion for it, but they approach each sale with assertiveness and enthusiasm.
- Unmatched training and knowledge. Summus realtors go through our very own training. This is a new and unique approach to real estate that involves the study of new business models and a multidisciplinary approach to an intricate market. They know more than just real estate; they have an understanding of relevant industries and are connected through our valued partners.
- Energy. Infuse the process with life. Engage. Make opportunity happen. Our real estate agents listen and care about your goals. They want to help you succeed.
- Team Player. The strength of the team is each individual member, but the strength of each member is the team. We embrace this at Summus, as we provide our individual realtors the tools and resources they need to get the job done.
In-Depth Market Analysis
A market analysis—referred to in the industry as a CMA—is a report composed of various data sets that help home sellers come up with an accurate estimate of a home’s market value. Understanding the nuances of the market, important indicators and patterns, reduce your Days on Market (DOM) and ensure a quick and successful listing.
In order to achieve the utmost accuracy in these reports, the real estate agent should compile the best comparable properties. This means finding homes whose characteristics are comparable to yours. For example:
- Size/Square footage
- Age of Construction
- Similar conditions or needed upgrades
The report can also vary depending on a variety of factors, but generally, it looks at some of the following:
- Active listings
- Pending listings
- Sold listings
- Expired listings
Studying the different kinds of listings in your area can provide useful information or guides to how to approach your price.
The Selling Process
People can become easily intimidated by the process of putting their house on the market. There are a lot of variables to consider in order to make it a smooth and stress-free process. Summus is here to eliminate questions and guide you each step of the way.
- Contact a realtor. The first step is to get in touch with a realtor you trust to determine equity or possible value.
- Set up listing appointment. This is where the real estate agent sets up the documentation to officially represent you in selling your home.
- Review comparable homes. At this point, you can start looking at some of the market analysis research and begin thinking about a good listing price based on the data.
- The marketing plan. Summus spends more on marketing than any of its competitors and this is a big part of our success. We make your property visible and present you with our plan up front.
- Sign the agreement. Based on your agreed upon price, you sign and set things into motion.
- Prepare your home for a listing. Might involve cleaning, decluttering, reorganize, perform minor repairs, etc.
- Begin Marketing. Launch your home into the world based on a thought out marketing strategy.
- Accept Offer & Negotiate terms. Get a price you want? Sign and agree upon the offer and make final negotiation on the terms of the contract.
- The Termination Period. The state of Texas allows the home seller a period in which they can terminate the contract, change their minds, etc.
- Renegotiations. At this point, the seller and buyer can engage in final negotiations after agreed upon repairs.
- Buyer orders appraisal. An appraisal is an objective market value of the home conducted by the buyer’s lender.
- Move out and close utilities. Once the buyer’s loan is approved then the seller can begin moving out and closing out their utilities.
- Final walk through. The final walk-through is done to assure that the home is in the condition that was initially agreed upon.
- Closing. This is when you say goodbye to your property and officially hand it over to the buyer.
We offer unmatched guarantees. If at any time in the process you are not satisfied with our service or service contract, we will terminate it no strings attached. Summus offers three service agreements summarized below:
Limited Listing Service (Marketing Only Agreement): This is a six months contract, where Summus provides market data, signage, photography and listing in MLS and syndicated marketing platforms. We connect customers with agents that have interested buyers. ($1,000 and .5 % of sales price at closing, 3% to buyer’s agent)
Premium Service (Trec Agreement): This is a month-to-month contract that provides market data, signage, ISA Lead follow-up, photography, and listing on MLS and syndicated marketing platforms. Also provides listing agent on Rene Botello team with ISA oversight to market and negotiate on behalf of the client (LA to be a tier 1 agent) and a GEPAR Sentri Lockbox to facilitate showings. Summus also provides traffic reports and buyer feedback on a weekly basis. LA and ISA assistance in negotiating offers and negotiating contracts. We also feature home on Zillow as a premier listing that will share $35,000 of monthly advertising provided by Summus. We also push listing on Facebook for up to three months to generate buyer leads. (3 % of sales price at closing, 3% to buyer’s agent)
Standard Service (Trec Agreement): This is a month-to-month contract that provides market data, signage, ISA Lead follow-up, photography, and listing on MLS and syndicated marketing platforms. Also provide listing agent on Rene Botello team with ISA oversight to market and negotiate on behalf of the client (LA to be a tier 2 agent), and a GEPAR Sentri Lockbox to facilitate showings. Summus also provides traffic reports and buyer feedback on a weekly basis. Also, LA and ISA assistance in negotiating offers and negotiating contracts. (2.75% of sales price at closing, 3% to Buyer’s Agent)
Choose the Summus Path
The smooth sailing of your sale depends on the competence and knowledge of your real estate agent. We have over 400 listings and constantly growing. Contact El Paso’s revolutionary realty company at 915.494.9069 for questions or more information on our selling service agreements or other services.