Sell My House Fast | Experienced Realtors Get It Done
Teamwork makes the dream work. The Summus Pham is here! Selling your home with Summus means getting en entire team of professionals to focus on getting your property sold. Summus is different from other realty companies because we have a unique process and unmatched value. So how do we get it done?
- Offer more value for less dinero
- More leads than the competition
- Better and more effective marketing
- Offer extra services to assist the process
- Have the best-trained agents in the region
Every situation is different. Every home has a unique value. Listing a home for sale is not a one-step process. There are a lot of factors and variables to consider. Summus works with you one-on-one to decide the best course of action and assess your specific needs.
Summus Realty Delivers More for Less
We provide more value. Period. Here’s what else makes us stand out:
- Lower commission rate – 4% instead of 6%
- Innovation and technology – extensive resources and use of digital tools
- More leads than the competition – no one spends more money than us generating leads
- Outstanding service – our realtors are trained to serve the home sellers
- Knowledgeable and professional real estate agents- Summus University trains their real estate agents to be helpful, professional, and knowledgeable in the industry.
That’s where we come in. Having a trusted real estate agent guiding you through the process is key to a quick and successful sale. Nobody wants their house on the market for more than 90 days. The goal is to hit the ground running so that your home reaches as many people as possible immediately. Don’t just sit around and wonder how to sell my house fast, get it done with the pros.
When it comes to home listing services and selling your house, Summus Realty leads the way in innovation, resources, and success rates. If you’re looking to sell your home, it’s likely due to a recent change in your life. Regardless of the reason, selling your home can be a difficult prospect riddled with doubt, trepidation, and fear. Fear not! We got you.
Thinking of Selling? — Summus Provides the Most Value to Home Sellers
Some of our additional home selling services include:
- Homes entered into the MLS Listing—the ultimate database of homes for sale—which includes major real estate companies like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, and many others.
- Professional photographs. Having beautiful images to showcase the unique aspects of your home will catch the eyes of prospective buyers.
- Signs placed on the home. We include quality signs to post in front of the property and appeal to passing and potential home buyers.
- We will host open houses and handle all of the home staging. We can fix up your home in order to enhance its interior and exterior features.
Our Guarantee — The Summus Chingones Promise
We sell your home in 90 days. If not, let’s sit down and reassess the strategy. You can walk away anytime you want. There are no contracts, no obligations, no baggage, no strings attached. If you’re unhappy with what we’re doing for you, we’ll release you from the agreement no problem. We also guarantee:
- Phone calls answered seven days a week. Summus has people available all day every day to answer phone calls from prospective buyers.
- We guarantee the home is shown when an appointment is made. No canceled appointments, and no rescheduling. We keep our promise!
We are confident, however, that we’ll get your home sold in 90 days. Our listings reach a wide audience and have great visibility online and through various listing services. We have a full team of people working to sell your home. We have the most sophisticated marketing strategy in town. Did we mention that we have access to the biggest leads database?
So What’s the Catch?
There’s no catch. We love what we do. Our goal here at Summus Realty is to build long-term relationships with clients and the community. Providing the most value and optimum service today will pay off tomorrow. Because if we served you right, you will tell your friend, your momma, your coworker.
Choose the Right Real Estate Agent — Find a Flexible and Dependable Summus Seller
How do you know that you have made the right choice with a Summus realtor? Because Summus realtors are the best in the west.
Summus agents guide you through the process every step of the way. They are knowledgeable, positive, full of good vibes, and ready to work for you.
- Professionalism. Our people are professionals. They not only love their job and showcase a passion for it, but they approach each sale with assertiveness and enthusiasm.
- Unmatched training and knowledge. Summus realtors go through unique training. We study new business models and a multidisciplinary approach to an intricate market. Our agents know more than just real estate; they have an understanding of relevant industries and are connected through our valued partners.
- Energy & good vibes. Infuse the process with life. Engage. Make the opportunity happen! Our real estate agents listen and care about your goals. They want to help you succeed.
- Team players. The strength of the team is each individual member, but the strength of each member is the team. We embrace this philosophy at Summus, as we provide our individual realtors the tools and resources they need to get the job done but give them full support of resources and company leads.
Summus Realty has an outstanding record in the El Paso and surrounding areas. When you decide to sell, we enter the property into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). This includes Zillow, Realtor.com, and many others.
Get In-Depth Market Analysis
Minimize your Days on the Market (DOM) with Summus. A market analysis—referred to in the industry as a CMA—is a report composed of various data sets that help home sellers come up with an accurate estimate of a home’s market value. Here’s what we look at for ya:
- Size/Square footage
- Age of construction
- Similar conditions or needed upgrades
The report can also vary depending on a variety of factors, but generally, it looks at some of the following:
- Active listings
- Pending listings
- Sold listings
- Expired listings
Understanding the nuances of the market, important indicators, and patterns, reduce your DOM and ensure a quick and successful listing.
Our Agreements – Sell Fast and Save Yourself Some Cash
We offer unmatched guarantees. If at any time in the process you are not satisfied with our service or service contract, we will terminate it, no strings attached! Summus currently offers a 4% listing program, compared to the 6% or higher that you normally see in El Paso. This—on average— will save clients $3,720.00 on commissions paid.